What - Projects

It's what we do

Recent news

news from our projects

11

Oct.

Turnau Global Consulting

5 comments

We have completed our project for Turnau Global Consulting. What a great team to work with. Congratulations to our programmers and everybody involved in this project. You guys have outdone yourselves. We are proud to have you on our team!

05

Nov.

Wet Noses!

5 comments

Congrats to Wet Noses! They have signed a major deal with a large distributor and given us the thumbs up to hire more talent for their large project. We are thrilled to have them as a client and are looking forward to an exciting year with them. Thank you for your trust and loyalty!

07

Nov.

Comingl is on board!

5 comments

Comingl is on board! We are over the roof excited about our partnership with Comingl. We are bound to keep this on the QT for now but our team can't wait to reveal what is coming! This one will be huge and we are extremely proud and excited to be part of this amazing project. Congrats Karma Team!

How we roll

our thought process

LDP - Logo Development Phase

What makes a logo great? Distinctiveness. It needs to stand out from the rest and make the brand it represents unique and memorable.

A great logo is an expression of the company values, culture and people. We talk to our clients before we go to work on their corporate identity.

With some good, quality conversations with the client we develop a relationship and an understanding of the client, their company, their brand and what they stand for. We aim to learn as much as possible about their company culture, values and the way they do business, and then inject that message into the logo design. We make sure their values and believes are incorporated in their logo to make sure they will always stand out from the crowd.

CNA - Client Needs Analysis

Nobody knows your business better than you do. When you meet with us, we will have done a complete analysis of your business and we will know if you have won awards in the past and if you are nominated for any future ones.

So rest assured, we do our homework. However, in our meeting with you we do 20% of the talking, while you will do the remaining 80%. That is because we know what matters to get to know you.

We listen effectively, we study your needs and we gather all necessary information. We get to know you and your business so that we can work for you the way you work for yourself, at 150%

SDP - System Development Phase

The system development is split into 5 stages:

1: Analysis
2: Design
3: Production
4: Implementation
5: Operation

While we work on designing, creating and building your system, you will be hands on, at all times, at every stage of the development. We want you to be as involved as possible. Only with your knowledge and expertise of your customers and their needs, Karma will be able to reach it's fullest potential. We will build you a system that will bring your business to the next level. With your cooperation and involvement the sky is the limit.

KCS - Karma Client Support

As an industry leader, Karma can deliver not only a great system but the hosting and client support after the project is finished. We have the tools and teams necessary to provide strong solutions and, with a long track record of success, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide continuous support to a diverse client base, spanning several continents and markets.

We do provide you with a "turn-key-system". We do however offer hosting and support services after the fact. Sales Support, Service Support, Technical Support, Remote Services are available to you, only to name a few.

Ask us and we will be happy to find the best solution and support plan for you after your project has been finished. We don't just build you a system, we build a relationship.

back to top